All dogs boarding with us are required to pass a behavioral assessment and day of daycare before booking their Standard Boarding stay.
This allows them to get acquainted with us, and us with them, meaning we will minimize the stress involved on their first night at “camp!"
We do offer a Special Care Boarding program for dogs that may not play well with others. All of our guests are required to stay for a minimum of one day of daycare in addition to their boarding night on the day of check in. All guests must check in by 2pm on the first day of their sleepover–this ensures they have plenty of time to play and get comfortable before they are tucked in for the night. Dogs who cannot complete a full day of daycare before booking their first sleepover, but whom are approved to stay, will be booked at the Special Care rate.
PACK YOUR BAGS!
We make every attempt possible to ensure your dog has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. This means that we strongly prefer he or she has the essentials that they are familiar with. Unlike many kennels, we prefer that you bring your dog’s food from home, as well as any bedding they like. This keeps things a little more normal and helps them miss you a little bit less!
PICK UP AND DROP OFF TIMES
- Clients may drop dogs off any time before 2pm the day of their reservation.
- Departure is between 7- 9am. Your dog is welcome to stay longer, but you will be charged the corresponding half- or full-day rate.
- Dogs may be dropped off Monday through Saturday before 2pm.
- The lobby is closed on Sundays to regular daycare. You may schedule, at the time of your reservation booking, to drop off or pick up at 9am or 4pm on a Sunday.
OUR DAILY SCHEDULE
- 6:00am; up and at ‘em! After a potty break and stretch, breakfast is served!
- 7:00am to noon; playtime with buddies!
- Noon to 1:30pm; midday nap, with a stuffed bone or Kong at your request
- 1:30 to 4:30pm; more playtime, Nylabone chewing and belly rubs
- 4:45pm; dinnertime!
- 5:15 to 6:30pm; after a long day of play, a little stretch and yawn, off to bed!
- 11:30pm; late night check and potty break
*We do not charge additional fees for feeding time, or basic medications. We are however also more than happy to accommodate dogs with special needs. Please contact us if your dog has special requirements, we’d be happy to work with you.*
NOTE: ALL BOARDING MUST BE BOOKED A MINIMUM OF 24hrs IN ADVANCE AND IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY